Sunday 25 January 2009

Snooker Sceney Changes - Like Ronnie's Opinion About Snooker

If you're a regular follower of this site, then firstly thank you but you'll probably notice the whole layout has changed.
I decided to give the site a massive overhaul and turn it into a fun place for Snooker fans. There will now be very few serious blogs and more jokey ones like My Magical Crystal Ball and The Brand New World Snooker Championship Final.
CueSport TV recently called Snooker Sceney refreshing so I will stick to the funny blogs.
There will also be Top 3's. I've started with Top 3 Worst Misses and expect many more.    
The design has changed to make it look nicer with more stuff from the Snooker world. 
There are now pictures, links to the best Snooker Websites (apart from Snooker Sceney, obviously), quotes and all the news from BBC Sport. 
Also improved are the videos. As usual you can watch all the tournaments on this website just a couple of hours after they've been shown on TV, thanks to Youtube.
New to the site is Video of the Day, with a different video everyday. Today's (25th January) is Ronnie's record-breaking Crucible 147 back in May last year. Expect big breaks, top matches, funny moments and much more. Also, on weekends you can enjoy entire matches! And I've got an absolute classic lined up for Saturday! 
Scroll down to the bottom of the page to watch the day's pick.

Thanks to everyone who reads this, and I hope you all enjoy the new site!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is only my first visit here, I haven't had the time to read much, but yes, I think 'refreshing' is a very good description of the site. I'm sure there's more to it than that though and I'll be back very soon.
Well done, Sammy, and good luck!

CJW

Anonymous said...

PS Do you really think the two kittens are a good visual representation of snooker's governing body ?... I cannot possibly agree to that ! I love cats, you know... :D

CJW