Monday 21 September 2009

Don't Worry! I'm Still Here!

Readers would probably have noticed that the Shanghai Masters Daily Reviews stopped at Day Two. And, it did. Everything sort of went Wrong. I suddenly realised how busy I was that week. And my Sky+ was clogging up. I then ran out of time, had failed recordings and just lost it. Very Annoying. So those who suspected I went to cry in a corner for a week because Holt lost were wrong(ish). Otherwise there hasn't really been anything to write about apart from the Premier League which... (Dramatic Pause)
I'M GOING ON THURSDAY!
Woo Hoo!!!
Can't Wait cause it's gonna be AWESOME.
I'm gonna go and try to be all PSB and all that by updating using my phone. But I'm not sure how to do that. Meanwhile, (again hopefully) I'll try to update with some pictures using my DSi and Facebook. Yay! Again not sure how to do that but I'll still try. Can't wait till Thursday!




Wow, my spelling and grammar goes out the window when I'm excited.

No comments: